I’m joining in with The Broke and The Bookish’s Top Ten Tuesday and this week the topic is ‘Fall TBR’ but in Australia it’s now in Spring for us, so obviously it’s a Spring TBR for me.
I am sooo ready to say goodbye to winter and for the sun to start shining more. We’ve been getting little teases of sunny afternoons, but I can’t wait for nice weather all day long!
I am so behind on my TBR and it is so long that it’s out of control, but there are quite a few books that I’ve wanted to get to for a while, so my reading goals this spring (and for the rest of the year really) is to actually get to some of them. My TBR for the next few months is a mix of new releases from this year, some backlisted titles of authors that I love and a couple of faves that I want to rediscover. I’m hoping that this spring will be a big reading season for me because I’m going on holidays in a months time which will mean lots of free time for reading, hopefully in the sunshine!
So, let’s take a look at what I plan to read this spring!
1. My Life as a Hashtag by Gabrielle Williams: Always keen for Aussie YA, and this one sounds interesting.
2. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han: I loooooved the first two in the Lara Jean series (hence why I’m re-reading them right now) before I venture onto this one because I AM SO NOT READY TO SAY GOODBYE TO LARA JEAN.
3. When It’s Real by Erin Watts: This looks like a cute fluffy read.
4. If There’s No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Can’t wait to get into this one! I’ve heard lots of good things about it and Jennifer L. Armentrout is a fave of mine.
5. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord: I LOVED Open Road Summer so much and I really just need to read everything by Emery Lord, so I am.
6. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson: Likewise – making it my mission to read everything Morgan Matson after falling in love with Second Chance Summer earlier this year.
7. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover: I’ve been putting this one off for far too long – because I know that it’s pretty heavy and gut-wrenching, but I love CoHo and I really do want to read it, so I’ve just got to do it.
8. This Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon: Not exactly a ‘backlisted’ title, but it’s been out for almost a year and I’ve been meaning to get to for a while. I loved Everything Everything, so I’m super keen for this one!
9. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han: Actually already re-read this weekend, and I love it just as much the second time.
10. PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han: Currently reading in preparation for Always and Forever, Lara Jean. So much swoon.
11. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling: Continuing on with my Harry Potter re-read. My favourite from the series.
12. Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham: Gilmore Girls are my most fave TV show, so I can’t believe that I STILL haven’t got to this, finally gonna fix that!